AGM Minutes Part 2. Elections etc
Sat 13-Jan-2007 
 

ELECTION OF CLUB POSTS

1st XI & Club Captain.

JW nominated by PH. Seconded by SR. Elected unopposed.

1st XI Vice Captain.

KR nominated by JW. Seconded by SP. Elected unopposed.

2nd XI Captain.

SL nominated by SR. Seconded by PH. Elected unopposed.

2nd XI Vice Captain

RB nominated by PH. Seconded by SR. Elected unopposed.

Indoor Captain

CC nominated by PH. Seconded by JW. Elected unopposed.

8s Captain

SR nominated by JW. Seconded by PH. Elected unopposed.

8s Vice Captain

CC nominated by SR. Seconded by JW. Elected unopposed.

Treasurer

Patricia Hollman nominated by SL. Seconded by SR. Elected unopposed.

Chairman

GW nominated by DM. Seconded by KR. Elected unopposed.

Vice Chairman

JG nominated by DM. Seconded by KR. Elected unopposed.

Fixture Secretary

PH nominated by KR. Seconded by DM. Elected unopposed.

Equipment Officer

KR nominated by PH. Seconded by JW. Elected unopposed.

Social Secretary

Chloe Ross nominated by KR. Seconded by PH. Elected unopposed.

Webmaster

Ben Hardisty nominated by PH. Seconded by DM. Elected unopposed.

Child Safety Officer

CC nominated by PH. Seconded by JW. Elected unopposed.

Election of Full Members, Associate Members & Overseas members.

PH went through a full list of all members + guests who made their first appearance in the last 12 months. All were contacted. Full members were asked about their playing commitments & any outstanding fees. New players were asked whether they wished to join & at what level. Each member & player was discussed & those present agreed with the following. NB that only those who have changed their status is listed below. Any Full Member or Associate who has not paid & been moved to guest or ex member status, as opposed to volunteering the change themselves will be welcomed back if they get back in touch & if the club receives due remittance.

John Baglivi. Requested move from Full Member to Associate upon request.

Will Barras. Moved from Full Member to Guest

Colin Black. Moved from Full Member to Guest

Ed Blake. Moved from Full Member to Guest

Charlie Davids. Moved from Full Member to Guest

Jim Davies. Moved from Full Member to Overseas Member upon request

Braden Grigg. Moved from Full Member to Overseas Member upon request

Craig Jones. Moved from Full Member to Guest

Adam Long. Moved from Full Member to Social Member upon request.

Shane Mundie. Moved from Full Member to Overseas Member upon request

Matt Patel. Requested move from Full Member to Associate upon request.

Vaibhav Puri. Requested move from Full Member to Associate.

Jai Rajaraman. Moved from Full Member to Guest

Kurt Rademaker. Unanimously approved move from Overseas Member to Full Member.

Frank Baglivi. Moved from Associate member to Ex-Member.

Conrad Chandler. Unanimously approved move from Associate Member to Full Member.

Oli Haill. Unanimously approved move from Associate Member to Full Member.

Ben Hardisty. Moved from Full Member to Ex-Member on request.

Chinmay Marathe. Moved from Associate member to Guest.

Rob Woodcock. Moved from Associate member to Guest.

Tim Vanderpump. Unanimously approved move from Guest to Full Member.

Aroon Korgaonkar. Unanimously approved move from Guest to Associate Member.

Dan Bird. Unanimously approved move from Guest to Associate Member.

Nick Allum. Unanimously approved move from Guest to Associate Member.

Moses Hutchinson-Pascal. Unanimously approved move from Guest to Full Member.

Brad Mears. Unanimously approved move from Guest to Associate Member.

UPDATE ON TOURS.

Kurt circulated details of accommodation where we will be staying in Alicante. The secretary will circulate these in due course.

CHARITY.

GW queried how much was collected & donated to last years charity which will be forwarded to the Treasurer. RB proposed Neuroplatimo charity, which was wholly endorsed. SL did suggest that in 2008 the charity should benefit transplant charities, which was duly noted.

WINTER NETS.

PH circulated details of these, which are on the site & can be subscribed to in advance 5 per Full Member, 2 per Associate.

25th ANNIVERSARY DISCUSSION.

Several suggestions were made & discussed including an anniversary match pacific 1983 v Pacific 2007. The Secretary will look into a floodlight match at Whittington park. SL to look into statistics archives & see whether possible to allocate players their numbers i.e. when they became Full members. Anniversary shirts & caps A committee was formed to meet & discuss at a future juncture. KR SL & RB.

APPAREL

The company who provided the shirts for the France tour have approached us whether we would be interested in shirts & caps. In addition, to interest recorded prior to the meeting, the following were all interested in a club cap :- TV DM CC RB SP SL JW SR JG PH & KR. Colours & design TBC. Rest of the club to be approached before placing order.

PRESIDENTS DRAW

James Smith was determined as Club President & Allan Roberts his vice.

ISLINGTON CC

Further to John Sullivanís address to the AGM in 2006, he has suggested meeting up with a representative committee from Pacific. The committee will then report back to the club with suggestions & recommendations. The committee will be made up of TV PH & JG whom all live in the area.

PRESENTATION OF THROPHIES

TV picked up Best Newcomer & Fielder awards & SP Most Improved.

AOB

SL suggested a change of venue for the Indoors. PH will look into Bethnal Green set up. Also Harrow where the Middlesex West games take place. Canary Wharf & Lords were also discussed but ruled out.

A vote of thanks was taken in acknowledgement of all outgoing officers.

PH proposed the striking of a mini bat to acknowledge the achievements & contribution made by the outgoing Club Captain Jim Davies to be presented on his next visit to these shores. SL to extract the relevant stats for which.

Meeting adjourned at 9.25pm