More About France 06
Fri 14-Oct-2005 
 

Since 11/10, I contacted the agents who replied "Thank you for your e-mail. Prices and availability for 2006 are not available until Mid November, at this time the website will be updated. Regards French Country Cottages" so I'll also hold off confirming fixtures until after then too. As in 2004, we'll need to get deposits rolling in & explore travel options. I'll contact those who have expressed interest & seperatley those who have not advised either way. November could get busy.

11/10 .I did get through to the house owner where we stayed in 2004. Sadly, she has signed contracts with the agents for our requested period. However, on the up side, she was able to tell me that no one else has booked it up for then as yet. If I can get through to the agents I will be requesting prices for the period Sat or Sun 26th/27th August to the following weekend 2nd / 3rd September.

More news as & when.....